About the Event
In the last 15 years, 52% of the Fortune 500 companies have disappeared.
The life expectancy of a Fortune 500 company has gone down from 75 years to 15 years.
This event focuses on how organisations and become more agile by embracing collaboration and innovation, with a special segment on how artificial intelligence can help.
Sainsbury Wellcome Center
25 Howland St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 4JG
- Role of corporate acquisitions in startup proliferation: Eleonora Ferrero, Mind The Bridge
- Insights from Tesco Amplify: Hannah Lidgate, Tesco Amplify
- Overcoming barriers in corporate-startup collaboration: Simona Biele, Nesta
- Insights from Barclays Digital Banking: Mehdi Dogri, Barclays
- Simulating Complex Environments: Aleksandra Laska & Jamie Carter, Improbable
- Quantified Text: Marco Iannone, Quantified Text, Retechnica
There aren't any host presentations yet!